A New Year and New Safety Protocols for COVID 19
A NEW YEAR AND NEW SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR COVID 19
Hello and Happy New Year! 2020 was tough, but as we journey into a brighter 2021 we will continue to support you on your path to wellness. During the uptick and new strain of the Coronavirus, extra precautions are in place. The office is equipped with Airocide air filtering system which filters out viruses, bacteria and mold.
If you have experienced any of the following symptoms, please reschedule your appointment and receive a COVID test before visiting the office. If you have tested positive and would like a telemedicine (or virtual) appointment regarding supplements for quicker recovery, schedule a 15 minute appointment through the online system.
• Sore throat
• Runny nose
• Chest pain
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
UPDATED SAFETY PROTOCOLS
In an effort to maintain the best safety practices, patients are required to have their temperature taken and adhere to our COVID-19 protocol.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided before and after appointments
- Simple cloth masks are not acceptable for treatment
- Patients must wear a surgical-type or KN95 mask
- If you do not have one you may purchase a surgical melt-blown layer mask for $1 or KN95 mask for $5 (subject to availability). Patients who are high-risk may purchase an N95 for $5.
- Proper wearing of masks must be adhered to (e.g., no dropping of the mask off the nose)
- The doctor wears an N95 mask. During close procedures he also wears a face shield. Patients may also be asked to wear a face shield.
- Patients are spaced 15 minutes apart in order to sanitize the area. Please arrive on time or your visit will be cut short in order to accommodate the next patient.
- When possible, please pre-pay your appointment through Venmo, or via credit card when booking online, to help streamline safety precautions for you and other patients.
- Forms online
The COVID 15
Unwanted weight gain in quarantine? It’s a good time to start our Ketogenic Diet program from Ideal Protein. Now save $150 on the startup cost, with initial meeting via Zoom. This 3-phase program is built to get your body into Ketosis, efficiently burning fat and improving health! Check out our website for more information or call for an appointment.